Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Millionaire: Season Premiere

I cannot believe it has been eight years already since this version debuted. It took a little bit of time, but soon enough I really began to love Meredith on the show and I love her spirit as well as personal rapports with the contestants.

As for the millionaire tournament structure? There’s a part of me that sees this as pure gimmick. But at the same time, I understand completely why this was devised. I mean, let’s face it, it’s been 6 years since there has been a million dollar winner. We’ve gotten close a few times after Nancy Christy’s win, but no cigar. It’s also not like it was something unnecessary that was just thrown out of thin air. It seems to be very well thought out. And if it guarantees a winner, then I am all for it.

No comments: