Saturday, September 26, 2009

ATWT: No More Brian Comparisons, Please!

Monday, September 21st:

Good dialogue with Mason and Noah. Finally, more of a sign that something is starting with this story. We know that Luke is only wanting to move back home for a little while, so I didn’t see the need for the dialogue to make it so final sounding.

It’s back to not liking Meg again. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. What is up with this woman fighting for men who treat her horribly?

Jack, I am no fan of Lily sleeping with Damian either. But I doubt Lily can’t be a basic mother because of it. Though there is one thing I still don’t understand… how could she STILL possibly not see why this bothers Faith so much?! And can we please stop bringing up Luke and Brian? This was a stupid mistake too, but under different circumstances.

Loved Damian’s face when the phone rang and it was the cop from Kentucky. The classic “Damn! My plan has been foiled!” look. Paolo totally nailed it.

Tuesday, September 22nd:

My, my, Mr. Grimaldi. What are you up to? A business trip to San Francisco? Liar. And him saying that “Lily has suffered enough.” Yeah, no thanks to your ass.

Meg… tsk, tsk, tsk. We find out that Holden may be alive and she STILL brings up Damian. With her now it’s very evident again that she seems more concerned over the fact that Lily slept with her man than the idea of her presumed dead brother’s memory possibly being usurped.

And one more thing… Ebberly Stone! This crazy lunatic’s full name is Ebberly Stone! Excuse me while I burst into laughter! EBBERLY STONE! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

No comments: