Sunday, September 13, 2009

ATWT: Over The Fence

Wednesday, September 9th:

Wow, could that fall of Mason’s have looked any more silly? It was almost as if I was watching something from America’s Funniest Home Videos. And geez, Mason, could you have sounded more pervy when you mentioned that there were things that you need someone else to do for you? I got to love how oblivious Noah is to Mason, then there’s that look on his face when Noah had to leave to be at Holden‘s memorial, and I‘m pretty sure there was a twinge of disappointment when Noah came back to check up on him and Luke came along. Yeah, buddy, you’re not getting any from him. Finally, some kind of start to this storyline.

So glad Noah made it to this memorial service. If only he could have spoken at it. And Lily… I just do not understand this, still. How does the possibility of Faith seeing her kissing Damian a while back simply not register with her? Will the light bulb ever go off? I mean, really?

No comments: