Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Family Feud: Season Premiere

The definite good is as usual for Feud as far as I am concerned. John O’Hurley is as good a host as ever and has a great sense of humor, as usual.

After getting a chance to see the original Bullseye era on GSN a while back out of curiosity, it’s a pretty safe bet to say that I am not the biggest fan of it. And I can take it or leave it here.

Now for the nitpicks… I absolutely hate the “meet the families” introductions. They are just way too cheap and amateurish, and really seem like a waste. They could easily have the contestants introduce themselves in the studio. Also the music issue for me is the same as ever. There are more parts of the classic theme than just the main popular part, and I wish the people in charge of the music would realize that. I hate hearing the same few notes over and over again. Also I just don’t see the need for “suspenseful” music during the Bullseye round. I just think it’s unnecessary.

No comments: