Thursday, February 11, 2010

GSN: What The… ????

Nadya Suleman is talks with GSN right now while she’s “seeking employment.” Yeah, that’s right… Octomom. No, I’m not kidding. Though I wish to high heaven I were.

I just have one question… why?! I’m all for this network having new original programming, but how hard is it to get something new that’s… well, I don’t know… A FREAKING GAME SHOW?!?! Like for instance, I’m not a big fan of say, Catch 21, but at least that actually fits on something called a game show network. If they wanted to make new episodes of that, I’d understand completely. Even considering giving this woman time to discuss any type of serious employment shows me that the programming heads have taken leave of their senses.

I'm certainly hoping this session leads to nowhere. GSN's gone down the toilet enough programming-wise lately.

No comments: