Thursday, February 11, 2010

ATWT: Have I Mentioned I Hate Dr. Reid… and Damian?

Tuesday: February 9th:

My God, I can’t stress it enough. I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR DAMIAN. NONE. Why is there such little anger or disappointment coming from Luke now? The bastard has done so much and he knows all about it. Again Damian’s sabotaged people’s lives and when too much damage is done and everyone knows about it, he tries to take off with as little confrontation as possible, like any coward would. I can understand demanding answers, but there’s not quite enough heartbreak and upset reaction towards this. And Luke should know that Holden wouldn’t take the referring to Damian as “his father” very well. Especially after all that’s happened.

Wednesday, February 10th:

After today, part of me just wants to start an “I Hate Dr. Reid Oliver” club. As much as I don’t give a crap about Damian, Luke IS going through some major serious stuff now. And his attitude towards Katie, too? Ugh. Absolutely no decency towards other people. What is this guy’s problem? I'm beginning to think if he even has a heart, it's the size of The Grinch's.

I see Lily finally has her brain working as to who who’s treated whom better over the past years… if only this shed of common sense was turned on during Holden’s presumed death.

I love Noah being involved with other people, but I still can’t get around this plot-driven break up. They can talk at Java but not at home? How is Noah going to handle taking care of expenses if he moves out on his own? The good thing though is that it was nice to see Luke and Noah talking through things. I was really getting so sick of Noah being mad all the time before. Things went well until Maddie showed up. I love her, but she can show up at the most inopportune moments. I’m suddenly reminded now of a particularly steamy moment involving a towel…

No comments: