Monday, February 4, 2008

ATWT: Luke and Lucinda

I must say, it’s lovely to see Luke and Lucinda have a scene of their own together again. It hasn’t happened much in a good while. I loved their conversation. Noah is a definite okay guy. And I also loved them trying to quote a line from the Bible. I agree with Luke, Dusty’s death is bringing Holden and Lily closer. Holden over Lily? Please, it’ll rain strawberry Kool-Aid before that ever happens.

In other show news, it’s official, Soap Opera Weekly confirms that Jesse Soffer and Jennifer Landon (Will and Gwen, respectively) are leaving As The World Turns. I’m mixed on this. I love this couple, especially after seeing early episodes and clips with them. I really do. But if they’re just going to keep getting overexposed and with horrid storylines to boot (i.e. Adam the attempted rapist and Cleo the psycho stalker), then honestly, I think they’re better off leaving.

Also word has it that Henry is getting his own storyline soon. I love this; I had just said I wanted he and Vienna to do more and it looks like they finally will. And Luke and Noah will get a new storyline started by the end of next month. FINALLY off the backburner! Time to party!

No comments: