Monday, February 4, 2008

Who Done It? Bowl

I’ve been catching most of the Murder, She Wrote marathon today on Hallmark Channel and I must remark at what a good show this was.

What I love about this show is that it’s really unpredictable. In many cases, the person who I think did the crime is not the one who actually did it. And sometimes, the person who I think will be killed, isn’t the one who is actually killed. It really keeps me guessing.

And then it’s nice seeing the guest stars the show had, some of them being in different roles, like Richard Kline (Three‘s Company), Shelley Fabares (Coach), Kelli Maroney (Ryan’s Hope), Glynn Turman (A Different World), Herbert Edleman (The Golden Girls), Shirley Jones (The Partridge Family); and there are also actors whom I’ve never seen act but have seen for years already on numerous game show repeats, including Ron Masak and Daphne Maxwell-Reid. And I saw Bert Convy’s second appearance on the show a while back. I’ve really become a fan of his lately and I’ve always wanted to see him act, and this show features one of at least four instances in where he played a bad guy.

I thought for someone who’s really not into football at all, it was a good way to spend today. Uh, yeah, the only thing I know about the Super Bowl this year is that Tom Brady is gorgeous. All I can say is that if it was a big day for you, I hope your favorite team won.

No comments: