Monday, February 25, 2008

TPIR: Drew's Nighttime Debut

Drew was in pretty much fine form to me as usual, even though this time he was a bit under the weather. Nice tux!

The contestants were really fun to watch. It seems as though they like to save the most energetic people for the special shows. Plinko was rather a disappointment. Though it's not the first time that there's been bad luck with that game during the nighttime shows. I also like how they tried to incorporate different ways for the contestants to possibly win one million dollars. And it finally paid off! It seemed before that the prime time version could never do it but it finally happened last week!

The set was great. I wouldn’t want to see the black floor and all the shiny stuff during the day, but on special episodes it works and the confetti was a nice touch. The only thing I didn't care much for was the ending. Contestant Adam won $1,153,908. I was kind of hoping that the ending would have been a bit jazzier. But if any problems I had were minor, that is a good sign.

I'm definitely looking forward to more Million Dollar Spectacular shows. Keep 'em coming, CBS!

No comments: