Saturday, June 12, 2010

Online Pick of the Week (6/11): Liar’s Club

I had heard that the newest GSN original Late Night Liars seemed to be based on an older show, called Liar’s Club, which ran during the following years: 1969, 1976-79, and 1988-89, so I thought I’d scour YouTube and check some clips out.

It’s a pretty unique series. It takes rather odd looking objects, and the strange stories of it from four celebrity panelists. The four players have to determine and bet on which star is correct.



In watching rounds of this show, it really proves why I’d rather see human panelists on a show like Late Night Liars because the humor from it all is going to come more naturally with a game show that way than relying on pre-written jokes.

Liar’s Club… my online pick of the week!

No comments: