Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Catch 21 Season 2 Premiere: Review

New set introduced for season 2! I do like it, it looks a bit better than last season’s.

Format is still the same. Pretty solid. Like last year, I have no issues with it.

My biggest problem with the show is the same from last year. The volume is just way too high. Alfonso and the contestants are just practically at the top of their lungs, and it irritates me to no end. I expect excitement but this is just over the top. My problem with Alfonso’s hosting is still here. I still think that if he were to dial it down a few notches, he'd have the capability of being a really decent host. But it’s like watching Todd Newton on Whammy!, still.

I’m sure it’s a fun experience, and for the contestants really nice getting some questions right, and it must be a blast to win the game, and as far as Alfonso goes, fun to host it; but please, tone it down, people! Stop screaming so much!

No comments: