Thursday, April 23, 2009

ATWT: All Tied Up and No Place To Go

Monday, April 20th:

Poor Luke. Understandably, he’s in a mess because of what happened with Noah. Makes you just want to hold him and tell him it’ll be okay. Of course Noah couldn’t have been THAT upset. And Holden… why, WHY would Damian fly all the way to Lisbon and come right back just to act innocent? It just doesn’t make sense.

I really loved how everyone is concerned for both Luke AND Noah. And loved Noah’s disgusted face when seeing Zac and Zoe kiss. And Zac referring to Luke as Noah’s wife? Ass.

Tuesday, April 21st:

I don’t know what it is, but lately with the Oakdale PD… let’s just say that if I was in Oakdale, I wouldn’t feel much safer knowing that a case I need solving is in their hands.

Zoe is such a bad liar. Soon it became so obvious that she was not telling the truth.

I loved, loved, LOVED, LOVED the last scene with them at the end. Van and Jake handle schmoopiness so well. Today was no exception.

I’m glad that Luke realizes now that Damian wasn’t responsible for the kidnapping.

No comments: