Thursday, April 23, 2009

ATWT: Shut The Hell Up, Holden

Wednesday, April 22nd:

It’s been a really long time since I have enjoyed a show that Luke and Noah were not even on. What fun it was to see Lisa, finally! She had appeared on the show before a week or two prior and I was thinking they might not even use her for this storyline. Great job taking advantage of veteran characters! Same goes with Lucinda. Though we really should be seeing more of how she’s handling her cancer.

Holden is just starting to remind me of a dog now. Every time someone even mentions his name, he gets pissed enough and it’s like hearing a dog snarl or bark in response.
I was realizing that I had become nervous and anticipated about the next day, but that is how I’m supposed to feel when watching this.

Thursday, April 23rd:

Does someone seriously have a chew toy to toss to Holden here so he’ll stop this hell-bent behavior towards Damian? If he hadn’t interfered with Lily and Damian’s plan, it would have worked. And Lily apologizing at the end? Ack! Why?! I love you, Holden, but geez!

Loved the dialogue between Luke and Noah when they were trying to escape. Bondage-y Luke and Noah was fun and a little hot even, but Z-squared need to pay for shooting Noah now. Okay, I guess you can tell where my mind’s been.

Overall though this was a step down compared to the three previous days. Details were not really paid attention to. One example being that Lily must have hit her head on an imaginary rock, because there was nothing hard on the ground that she hit after Zoe pushed her.

No comments: