Wednesday, January 6, 2010

SPN: Weekday Mornings on TNT

I can’t believe I forgot to mention this, but this week, TNT has started airing reruns of Supernatural! You can catch it every weekday morning at 10 am. I would probably be more excited about this fact if I didn’t already have all the DVD’s so far. But this is obviously a great way to catch the beginning of the series. And also a way to get a fix of the show until new episodes return on the 21st. This is also a great fit for the show since this network also airs Charmed and Angel.

This is a great show to get into; as I’ve mentioned before, great acting and writing, and the concept with two brothers hunting demons is a lot of fun. It’s sort of like a mini-horror movie every week, and this show along with Smallville really helped me get into the whole sci-fi/ fantasy genre.

Every morning at 10 am eastern!

No comments: