Friday, January 22, 2010

ATWT: Dr. Do Nothing

Tuesday, January 19th:

Can we start with how much of a dick Dr. Reid Oliver is? It’s one thing to say you have a busy schedule, but the “you’re boring me to tears” stuff was awful. Looks like this doctor doesn’t seem to care too much about people. At least he’s willing to work on Noah. Not caring for his arrogance.

As much as I can’t stand Damian, it’s nice to see him and Luke work to help Noah., but I hate that it’s possibly to help him get out of town quickly. It makes me know how hard it’ll be for him if Luke ever finds about the truth.

I loved the Maddie/Noah scene! Finally, a real good scene mentioning the past, unlike Christmas 2008. Maddie really works well with the other characters. The scene with the two of them with Hunter was really nice as well. It’s nice seeing Noah laugh for once. I swear, if you looked up the word “awkward” in the dictionary, Hunter’s face would be right there next to it.

As I’ve mentioned here before, I’m really not a fan of Meg. But wow, Damian’s a bastard. And I have no complaints towards a justifiably angry Holden.

This was a much better show than the previous one.

No comments: