Saturday, October 24, 2009

ATWT: Luke and the Family Dramarama

Friday, October 23rd:

It’s always nice seeing Luke and Lucinda together, as little as that was.

It’s just so funny to see Lily’s jealous attitude every time she sees Holden with Maeve, and also not to mention hypocritical to epic proportions. He’d be with you right now, Lily, if you hadn’t married Damian in a flash. And speaking of Damian, if I haven’t mentioned it before… and well, even if I have, I’ll bring it up again: I’m not a law expert, but I’d think that the deceased party turning out to be alive would nullify any death declaration, making any recent marriages by one Lily Snyder while still being married to Holden Snyder invalid. I guess it doesn’t work that way in Oakdale. Cue the eye roll. It’s also surprising that Luke didn’t know that the most recent marriage is still in existence until now.

No comments: