Friday, September 5, 2008

ATWT: A Mushroom Hunting We Will Go

What I did like about this episode: This was so campy. I could not stop laughing. Especially at Lucinda seeing a mushroom and saying “MINE!” She was such a treat. I really loved seeing more of Luke and Noah being a couple for once and having some sort of fun together, even if the storyline premise is rather silly. This show today often goes from one dramatic climax to another, quickly, without much of a break or any kind of lightheartedness in between, so for me, seeing this couple being light-hearted is always great.

What I didn’t like about it: The interruptions, obviously. That kiss interruption just brought back some really unpleasant memories. And Brian was just creepy to me today when interrupting the two of them. And of course the airtime. It’s bad enough as it is, and it’s really going to get irksome later this month with Jake’s absence, but I should know better by now. If the Jack/Carly/Liberty/Parker, et. al. story is featured, good luck… *sighs*

Also, did Brian go to Pier 1 Imports when he shopped for camping equipment? I mean, really, that was some fancy stuff that we saw. I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone use a rug in a tent before. And those tents were like mini-sized homes.

No comments: