Friday, March 12, 2010

Online Pick of the Week (3/12): Wheel of Fortune

I know it’s early for Halloween, but I noticed this Halloween Week 2000 episode of Wheel had been posted and it was such a nice treat I just had to share my thoughts seven months early.

I normally show my disdain for things like theme weeks on Wheel of Fortune, but this one is actually an example of a good one. Usually, my problem is that they’re either done too much and feature many lame ones seemingly only for the purpose just to have them (like Beaches Sweepstakes), but Holidays are always a good time to take example of such a concept. Another good thing is that aside from the celebs in costume, it’s the same old good game for the most part. Much fewer gimmicks, much less fluff, even for 2000.

I won’t reveal the celebrities under the costumes since that takes away the fun.

Wheel of Fortune, my online pick of the week!

No comments: