Friday, March 12, 2010

ATWT: Good Riddance, Damian

Wednesday, March 10th:

So glad that Damian is gone now. At first when he came back they made it seem like the guy turned over a new leaf, for instance during the Zac and Zoe storyline. But in the end he just turned back into the same old slime that he was before. And I was even more glad to see Luke confront him. I was more than happy to hear him say Holden is his only father since Damian tarnished that right to be referred to as such. No redemption could ever work. Character’s ruined forever for me. Dude’s scum. Vile trash. Adios. Good riddance. Don’t let the door hit your ass on the way out.

I’m not ecstatic at all about Faith being re-casted. But I did like the scenes between nuFaith and Luke. Looks like someone else in Oakdale is an addict of some kind. Sigh, what else is new. And who pops pills randomly in a POLICE STATION?! Seriously.

No comments: