Tuesday, June 23, 2009

ATWT: Lack of Funds

I have to applaud Luke’s, well honestly, just plain being a good boyfriend by asking Damian for the money to help Noah with his film. His heart was totally in the right place. I can understand Noah’s reluctance to accept the money, but I’m glad he did. It’s a pretty awkward position. And now after all that’s said and done it’s the matter of who would take the DVD? My guess is probably Riley.

I know Luke’s spoiled, even he says so; but Meg Snyder, how dare you criticize anyone else’s parenting skills? You’re the same person let Paul the loon share custody with baby Eliza after he kidnapped her not once but TWICE, and was willing to set a fire at the Snyder farm with the baby in it to make you look negligent. If I were you, I wouldn’t care if Paul is Eliza’s father or not, I wouldn’t let that man cross the street with a child of mine, let alone share parental custody of any kind. Not to mention that a) Luke didn’t ask for that much money; it was Damian who decided to give that much and b) Luke didn’t ask for that money for himself, he did it for Noah. You are the LAST person that needs to be judging how ANYONE should be a parent. Oh, and one more thing… just what in the hell do you do??

No comments: