Monday, June 15, 2009

ATWT: Bigger than a Breadbox

Tuesday, June 9th:

More inconsistencies… what’s up with Luke saying “you like everyone”… yeah, like Noah trusted Zac and Zoe from the beginning; especially Zac. Come ON, writers. Consistency is your friend.
As much as I love seeing Noah as the director of his own film, all the while I’m kind of wishing Luke and Noah would be doing something else with that camera. I know, I know. I’m a baaaaaad wittle boy.

Friday, June 12th:

Wow, looks like Margo’s found herself a new son.

It’s real nice that Noah’s character is being shelled out, but for some reason I was expecting a bit more when the Colonel’s box was finally opened. Maybe something more will come across soon.

Can we please make David A. Levinson, the scriptwriter of today’s episode, the new head writer of this show? I often enjoy not just Nuke but the entire show’s dialogue that particular day when he writes for it. Today he even made Parker - the brat from hell - a little bit tolerable, which goes to show that he can handle drama well while making the characters as human as possible. PLEASE make him the head writer. Now.

No comments: