Tuesday, January 8, 2008

ATWT: Noah Has The Key

Analysis and links for January 8th’s show.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=b_J6kfcs5IE Part 1
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LT90EZMBLZI Part 2

I have to say that I was really impressed with Jake’s acting today. He's good at showing vulnerability.

There was a big continuity error today. Luke says he’s going back to school and is even picking courses for the new semester, and the big problem with that is that we’ve seen him doing homework in the past several months at the farm. I can understand that he’s pretty much saying that he can physically go back to school since the wheelchair is now gone, but today it seemed like he was just starting school entirely.

I have to admit, the actual scenes with Henry were much different than I thought they would be. You know, at first I didn’t mind Dusty talking with Noah or giving advice to either one of them, but investigating his character has definitely changed my mind. Oh well, he’ll be gone anyway. It’s nice to see that things are going okay with Maddie, and that she, Luke, Noah, and Henry are fine with everything now. If any other adults besides Holden are giving Luke or Noah any kind of advice, I hope it’s someone like Henry, or Lucinda. Emma would be good too.

After what we’ve been used to in the past couple of months, I simply could not believe my eyes when Luke and Noah actually HUGGED right after Luke gave Noah the key. It’s nice seeing that being in a relationship for someone he really loves and being with the Snyders has such a good impact on Noah.

Today with these characters was rather good. It does, however, make me wish we could get to know Noah a lot more than we have and hope that these storyline plans they apparently have in the recent future show this. I think that’s one of the biggest problems this storyline has. And I hope they start interacting with more people. It's about time.

No comments: