Monday, January 12, 2009

GSN: Newlywed Game Revival

I don’t know how to feel about this. Lately I’ve been trying to have a positive attitude with revivals that are apparently going to be on our screens in the near future, at least reserve judgment before they air, but I am worried about it.

It’s been known that Bob Eubanks will not be hosting it. Now this is not necessarily a bad thing, many new versions of game shows have been made and have been successful with other hosts than the original. But not with this show. I have a feeling that it CAN work, but I just hope the powers that be make a good decision when it comes to picking the host, because it is a fact that all of the non-Eubanks versions of the show have failed. PLEASE pick someone with a good personality. PLEASE pick someone who can interact well with the couples. PLEASE pick someone who has the right level of energy; someone who is not too monotone or someone who acts like they had way too many Red Bulls.

No comments: