Sunday, January 18, 2009

ATWT: What Show Am I Watching?

Wednesday, January 14th:

I just love this so much. Noah continuing to be used more on the show. PLEASE let it continue. It’s finally nice see Jake Silbermann shine more. It’s nice to see more of Noah’s side of things, like what was really needed before.

There’s a big, huge part of me that still hates what Brian did to Luke, Noah, and especially Lucinda. But now the other part of me wants to present him a cake that says “Good for you, you’re gay!” on it. Manipulations and bullying aside, I think practically every gay person can at least relate to the moment where you can actually say the two words “I’m gay” aloud and feel much better for doing so. Although I still think the show should have done a better job making Brian come off as sympathetic and giving him more of a back story, in the end I don’t hate him as much as I did before. But the guy needs help and he needs it now, and I'm glad he'll be getting it.

So let’s take a look at the list of things we have so far. Luke and Noah having hot sex? Check. Noah being used on the show more than just as mere scenery? Check. Luke and Lucinda’s relationship back to normal? Check. Luke and Noah finally still associating with people their own age? Check. All I can say now is FINALLY! There are still major issues I have with the rest of the show which desperately need fixing but please let the good things continue. Again I ask, what show am I watching?

No comments: