Friday, June 13, 2008

ATWT: Guess Who's Coming To Dinner?

Wednesday, June 11th:

Not a fan of "Lily" trying to set Luke and Noah up like this. I mean, I know she means well but a reconcilliation is something that should not be forced, and storyline wise, she of all people apparently should know this. She of all people should not be giving relationship advice to anyone. I mean, look at how bitchy Holden got when she got someone else to watch the kids so she could be alone with him one night. And asking about Ameera at the dinner table? Are you kidding me?!

Seeing Luke walk away in frustration at the end of the episode has me a bit relieved for two reasons, one, I hope this is the start of Luke starting to get mad (but just upset and not needy, and certainly not psycho) over all this, and two, it just made me thank God Ameera is not there. Because if she were, I can just picture Noah right now running to her every beck and call and that would just drive me up the wall.

To me, one thing that needs to be addressed more is Noah's point of view alone in this. I love Luke to death, but this break-up is a situation where we need to have both characters share an equal amount of alone time... there's also the fact that Noah at this point doesn't have anyone outside of the Snyders to confide in.

No comments: