Monday, April 14, 2008

ATWT: Gotta Love The Wacky Hijinks (1)

Thursday, April 10th:

Now don’t get me wrong, I love my boys, seriously. And I can totally understand their being excited and happy as crap because they were finally about ready to get some after all this time. Lord knows I would be too. And I can surely understand them wanting to do a little dance or something on the floor like people normally react when they’re that happy, but seriously, jumping on the bed? Hello, writers and directors, what are you thinking? They are 19, not eight! Though a big part of me forgave that silliness when the shirts started flying off. I was sure they would be interrupted though. As short as that almost-sex scene was, I did enjoy it a lot and while I’m still miffed about how this show is handling their affection, to me, this is a sign that this poppycock may be coming to and end sometime soon. I loved it, but it makes me become more and more baffled about Procter & Gamble. Someone needs to send Ms. Jeannie Tharrington of the company a dictionary so she can learn what the word slow is. Cause, this, my dear, is not it.

All this time Casey seemed to feel something for Ameera, why didn’t he say anything when Ameera said that she mentioned Noah the way she did? Also, Ameera, uh, in case you haven’t noticed, Noah is GAY. But that’s not what really ticked me off. What ticked me off about Ameera was that delectable little smirk at the end. An innocent little crush is one thing, but the mere thought of her trying to act on it knowing full well that Noah loves Luke irritates me. She knows this marriage is in NAME ONLY.

No comments: