Friday, February 24, 2012

Ringer: “Whores Don’t Make That Much”

Some real inventive episode titles, aren’t they?

I was pretty intrigued with this episode, for the most part this time with the actual main characters’ back story. At times when I’m following this show, it can be difficult to keep up with some of the issues behind Siobhan and Bridget. This episode however, set up what is quite obviously the biggest thing that could estrange family members up with quite clearly. We’ve seen flashbacks of things like Siobhan bailing out a drunk Bridget and so forth, but this took the cake.


Misha Collins also did really well in the role of Dylan, the father of Siobhan’s now deceased child. And Siobhan really had Dylan beaten up? Wow, don’t mess with this chick. The only thing I find off about it is that it’s going to be really awkward and weird if the real Siobhan were to ever cross paths with Dylan ever again.





The story involving Juliet, Tessa, and Mr. Carpenter got to a whole new level of bizarre though. Catherine is behind the whole plan?! Really? I thought Juliet hated Catherine's guts. I hope this is explained well next week. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good twist in the story, but right now it looks like it was pulled out of nowhere.

No comments: