Monday, February 20, 2012

Ringer: It's Easy to Cry When This Much Cash is Involved

I was pretty intrigued as Bridget continued to go through her twin sister Siobhan's history and get a little closer to finding the truth yet again with this episode. With her, as always, it's a slow, but sure path to getting there. The restaurant with the secret wish design was pretty clever. What could Siobhan have possibly needed to forgive Bridget for? They obviously had a rocky relationship, so it could be a number of things.

The most out-there part again though had to be the story with teenage daughter Juliet. So basically she is just a scheming individual. Both girls are. I can't believe that for one moment I thought she had a legitimate bone in her body. That feeling didn't last long, but still, I fell for it. Now I'm wondering what in the world Mr. Carpenter would want to do with this scheme with these two teenage girls. Really? What is he getting out of this? Why would he be so willing to ruin his own career for them? Confusing, and creepy, for sure, but then again, this is the part of the show that I think is really supposed to be the headscratcher.



No comments: