Saturday, July 25, 2009

ATWT: Crossed Signals

Tuesday, July 21st:

Luke meets Mason for the first time; what an awkward introduction. Just goes to show how well Van plays many different emotions, including awkwardness. It’s also interesting to note that Mason didn’t really go after his partner after he walked out. I loved the reassurance that Noah gave to Luke. It’s one of the many instances that show how much they care about each other.

Thursday, July 23rd:

Wow, scenes. SCENES that seem somewhat less reliant on plot! A rarity these days! I definitely see both sides to this whole issue. Though I definitely understand where Luke is coming from. He’s old enough to make his own decision. And I really don’t see how Holden is shocked that Luke does not want to go back to college. Recently he’s never been very gung ho about the idea at all. Also Holden again just wound up annoying me by the end of the show. It’s become too obvious that this has become a bit more about Damian. Also is it just me or could you cut the sexual tension between Damian and Lily with a knife?

The one thing I did think was lacking was that it would have been nice if he had this discussion with Noah. And shame on the writers for having Lily and Holden apparently find out off screen about Zoe forcing herself on him. Talk about storyline potential out the window.

Friday, July 24th:

I can really see why Noah was so upset with Luke not mentioning this decision about working for Damian with him, as I was myself. I agree that couples should work out big things like that together. I was glad to see this be easily worked out, and it just goes to show again that these two have more chemistry than a lot of the people on this show who actually get to have on-screen sex.
Not really much of an opinion on Mason yet still. I’m not in love with the character nor do I hate him.

No comments: